New rules are out and this course is under revision, look for this course to return in January 2016. Can't wait until January? Register today for the new Medicare Now and Tomorrow seminar or live webcast.
Are you using your electronic health record (EHR) to its fullest potential? For many physicians across Texas, the answer is no — even with the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act of 2009 providing much-needed incentives to adopt and meaningfully use an EHR.
While the immediate benefit of meaningful use is the monetary bonus, its goal is to help you make your EHR a valuable tool for providing the best possible care. This webinar will show you how, by tracking and measuring data related to quality, care coordination, and patient engagement, your practice potentially can achieve — and prove — better patient health outcomes.
Learn how to take advantage of the more complete and accurate information and better access to information your meaningfully used EHR can provide.
Released: June 18, 2013
Expires: June 18, 2016
This program is designed for physicians in all specialties
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the quality of care, patient safety, and efficiency benefits of an electronic health record;
- Summarize meaningful use and eligibility for federal EHR incentives through the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- Explain potential for quality improvement through EHR quality reports, patient engagement, and care coordination.
- Audio-visual presentation
- Post-test and course evaluation
- Internet access
- Speakers or headphones
Podcast *iOS users – copy and paste the link for the audio file to your Notepad for faster repeat access