MACRA will change how the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) pays you for the services you provide to Medicare patients. CMS projects that 70 to 80 percent of solo and small practices will be hit with a payment penalty. Learn what you can do counter this challenge and how a new element will influence Medicare payments.
Register now to learn about the new scoring element and to identifying additional billable services like:
- Chronic care management
- Advance care planning
- Annual wellness visit
- Transitional care management
NEW! Clinical performance improvement activities (CPIAs)
Recorded Sept. 7, 2016
Released Sept. 22, 2016
Expires Sept. 7, 2017
Physicians and medical office staff in all specialties that bill for Medicare Part B services
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify proposed CPIAs that fit your practice and prepare to engage in or implement them in time for the first performance period;
- Recognize services you currently provide that are reimbursed under Medicare; and
- Discuss the Medicare coding guidelines for these services.
- Didactic lecture
- Audio visuals
- A Windows based computer or laptop with speakers, and
- Microsoft Silverlight. Click here to test that you have Silverlight. Please call (877) 880-1335 if you need technical support.
Cancelation and Refund Policy
Registration fees are nonrefundable