Due to the shelter-in-place order issued for Austin, mailed materials will be delayed.
Are you inherently pleased with the market share your practice holds? If your answer is “not really,” read this book for marketing plan strategies to make it better … from vision to success. But even if you’re the busiest practice in town, you need a marketing plan, or one day you no longer will be the market leader. Business may be good now, but you need a plan for if things, like the economy or your competition, change.
Released: July 21, 2017
Expires: July 21, 2020
This course is appropriate for physicians, nonphysician practitioners, and office staff in all specialties.
This program addresses the following desirable physician attributes:
- Practice-based Learning and Improvement
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Upon completion of this enduring material, readers should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of promoting your medical practice;
- Identify the various strategies behind traditional, digital, and referral marketing;
- Describe the five P’s of marketing and how to apply them to a medical practice;
- Prepare a marketing plan for any size practice.
Teaching MethodsThe participant is required to read the course in its entirety and complete a post-test and course evaluation to obtain credit.
Return PolicyNo refunds will be processed for this product.