Are you inherently pleased with the market share your practice holds? If your answer is “not really,” read this book for marketing plan strategies to make it better … from vision to success. But even if you’re the busiest practice in town, you need a marketing plan, or one day you no longer will be the market leader. Business may be good now, but you need a plan for if things, like the economy or your competition, change.
Released: July 21, 2017
Expires: July 21, 2020
This course is appropriate for physicians, nonphysician practitioners, and office staff in all specialties.
This program addresses the following desirable physician attributes:
- Practice-based Learning and Improvement
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Upon completion of this enduring material, readers should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of promoting your medical practice;
- Identify the various strategies behind traditional, digital, and referral marketing;
- Describe the five P’s of marketing and how to apply them to a medical practice;
- Prepare a marketing plan for any size practice.
Teaching MethodsThe participant is required to read the course in its entirety and complete a post-test and course evaluation to obtain credit.
Return PolicyNo refunds will be processed for this product.