Learning to unleash your negotiation power can result in better contracts and more money to your bottom line. Many physicians feel they can’t negotiate from a place of strength or simply don’t know where to begin. The lessons in this program will help empower you to take control.
- Nuts and bolts of payer contracts
- Understanding common contract elements
- Where to start with negotiations, and how to prepare
- What to ask for and how to do it — you can negotiate aspects of your contracts!
Recorded June 20, 2017
Released Sept. 1, 2017
Expires Sept. 1, 2020
Physicians in all specialties that provide direct patient care
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Develop a strategy for negotiating and renegotiating payer agreements;
- Identify important contract issues and terms; and
- Implement a process and tools for contract management.
- Didactic lecture
- Visual aids
- Post-test and evaluation
Registration fees are nonrefundable.