Learning to unleash your negotiation power can result in better contracts and more money to your bottom line. Many physicians feel they can’t negotiate from a place of strength or simply don’t know where to begin. The lessons in this program will help empower you to take control.
- Nuts and bolts of payer contracts
- Understanding common contract elements
- Where to start with negotiations, and how to prepare
- What to ask for and how to do it — you can negotiate aspects of your contracts!
Physicians in all specialties that provide direct patient care
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Develop a strategy for negotiating and renegotiating payer agreements;
- Identify important contract issues and terms; and
- Implement a process and tools for contract management.
- Didactic lecture
- Visual aids
- Post-test and evaluation
Registration fees are nonrefundable.