Feeling paralyzed by Medicare’s growing raft of rules and regulations? Concerned about complying with guidelines you barely understand? Worried about declining revenue?
You can’t ignore the rules — and the risks — and just hope they’ll just go away. At this seminar, clear up misconceptions, learn how to preserve your bottom line, and find out how to meet Medicare’s challenges, old and new, head on.
8:30 am Check-in and breakfast breads
9 am-12:30 pm Seminar
- 2018 Updates and changes
- Mastering the seven different forms for Medicare enrollment
- Process and challenges for revalidation
- Participation options (par, nonpar, opting out): What's right for you
- Moving forward with the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA): insights and implications
- Federal audits, response, and appeals
Series Dates: Nov. 7-Dec. 7, 2017
Physicians, and medical office staff in all specialties that bill Medicare Part B
This seminar is designed to address professionalism under ABMS competencies
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss key code changes, updates to policies and forms, and the 2018 U.S. Office of Inspector General Work Plan relevant to Medicare Part B;
- Evaluate the different Medicare participation options and corresponding responsibilities to ensure proper enrollment;
- Identify appropriate MACRA models, Quality Payment Program quality measures, and Merit-Based Incentive Payment System measures for your practice to avoid penalties and raise scores;
- Discuss federal audit and recoupment programs, and proper response and appeals processes; and
- Use TMA services and online resources to improve compliance with billing and reporting requirements.
- Didactic lecture
- Visual aids
- Questions and answers
Can't attend in person? Register now for the live seminar webcast!
Thank You To Our Sponsor
Request for cancelation must be received three business days prior to the seminar date. Valid refund request will be issued in the same format as initial payment less a $35 cancellation fee (per person).