The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a model of care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into "what patients want it to be." Understand what transforming your primary care practice into a medical home will do for your practice and your patients.
At the end of this session, each attendee should be able to:
- Explain what PCMH is and why it’s important.
- Educate on NCQA PCMH Recognition
- Describe the SCMA’s PCMH Initiative
- Go over the six “Must Pass” elements of NCQA PCMH (2014)
This program is designed for all Physicians and other interested medical professionals
Faculty and Planner Disclosures
Scott Hultstrand, JD has No Relevant financial relationships
None of the planners have any relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Commercial Support Disclosure
There was no commercial support received for this Enduring material.
To receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ you must complete the following
• Watch this course in its entirety.
• You must correctly answer 75% of the post-test questions.
• Complete the evaluation form.
• Windows: X86 or x64 (64-bit mode support for IE only) 1.6-gigahertz (GHz) or higher processor with 512-MB of RAM, sound card and speakers. Internet Explorer 7+, Google Chrome 12+, and Firefox 3.6+
• Mac: a Mac running Mac OS 10.4.11+ (Browsers must be in 32-bit mode), an Intel Core Duo 1.83-gigahertz (GHz) or higher processor with 512-MB of RAM, sound capabilities, and Safari 5.1+, Google Chrome 16.0+.
Registration fees are non refundable.