This easy-to-use electronic ICD-9 to ICD-10 GEMs mapping system is designed to create awareness and train staff now on the new code structure and dramatic differences in specificity and chart documentation. The tool will help you quickly and easily identify which ICD-10 codes replace the ICD-9 codes your practice uses now.
It allows you to:
• Search by code, code description and key words;
• Create and save a "favorites" list of commonly used codes; and,
• Develop and print quick reference lists
The Gems ICD-9 to ICD-10 tool is available in a web based or desk top version. Within three business days of purchase you will receive a confirmation email with access instructions.
Choose from Web Based or Desk Top Version
• Access from anywhere using any computer that has an internet connection.
• Also works on mobile devices and tablets.
• Subscription based - $129 annually per user.
• No ongoing subscription costs until October 1st, 2013.
• Single seat license, good for installation on one PC (not compatible with Mac).
• One time cost of $129.
• No ongoing subscription costs.
• Best option for small practices with a dial-up connection.
No refunds will be issued for this product.