This code conversion and training software may be used during every phase of ICD-10 transition. Unlike other conversion tools, this software may be used to help educate physicians and staff on the new documentation elements required for ICD-10 and to perform chart audits. It allows you to:
Convert codes bi-directionally,
Look up codes by descriptions and keywords,
Create flash cards and other educational tools, and
Save specialty specific “favorites” lists.
Coding tips and crosswalks have been built into the software to direct users to specific ICD-10 codes where ICD-9 “not otherwise specified” (NOS) and “not elsewhere classified” (NEC) codes exist. Practices may save hours of time that would otherwise be spent converting codes manually or seeking additional coding assistance.
To View a Demo of the ICD-10 Transition Software click here.
The ICD-9 to ICD-10 transition software is available in a web based or desk top version. Within three business days of purchase you will receive a confirmation email with access instructions.
Choose from Web Based or Desk Top Version
• Access from anywhere using any computer that has an internet connection.
• Also works on mobile devices and tablets.
• Subscription based - $129 annually per user.
• No ongoing subscription costs until October 1, 2014.
• Single seat license, good for installation on one PC (not compatible with Mac).
• One time cost of $129.
• No ongoing subscription costs.
• Best option for small practices with a dial-up connection.
For more information, see the FAQ sheet under the "Materials" tab above.
No refunds will be issued for this product.